The most advanced Patch Test Chamber
Patient friendly - permits normal daily activities
Based on the widely used leak free IQ Ultra™ closed-cell system
Features & Benefits
- Water resistant - permits showering
- Elastic - allows normal daily activities
- Transparent - facilitates reading of the tests
Each chamber is made of additive-free polyethylene plastic foam with a filter paper incorporated.
The rim of each chamber has an adhesive layer to optimize adhesion to the skin and to eliminate leakage. This makes IQ Ultimate™ a closed-cell system enhancing occlusion and confining the test reaction within the chamber parameter. This feature is crucial in standardized patch testing which is based on the concept dose/area and the area has to be exactly defined.
The chambers are made of thin and soft polyethylene foam material to maximize patient comfort.
A hypoallergenic transparent carrier film is used for the IQ Ultimate™.
Each strip of 10 chambers of IQ Ultimate™ is attached to a protective plastic cover with corresponding compartments which makes it possible to re-attach the tape after advance filling of the chambers with the haptens.
- The volume of the chamber is 32 µl and the inside area of the chamber is 64 mm2.
- The width of the tape is 52 mm and the length is 118 mm.
- Packaging & Service
- The IQ Ultimate™ is supplied in cardboard boxes containing 100 units per box (100x10 chambers). A Reading Plate for IQ Ultra™ / IQ Ultimate™ is supplied in each box.
- The IQ Ultimate™ is available worldwide through the extensive network of Chemotechnique Diagnostics distributors.
In the following countries there is an existing patent:
USA: (10/501 555, 7 798 976, 21014925).
EPC:(03700668.1, 1 474 042, 21014926) in Belgium (BE), Denmark (DK), Finland (FI), France (FR), Germany (DE), Italy (IT), The Netherlands (NL), Spain (ES), Sweden (SE) and Great Britain (GB) (21038793-21038802).