The patented Inert Quadrate design
Features & Benefits
The IQ Ultra™ Patch Test Unit has important advances:
• Each chamber has a filter paper incorporated which eliminates adding loose filter papers to facilitate handling of liquid haptens.
• The rim of each chamber has an adhesive layer to optimize adhesion to the skin and to eliminate leakage. This makes IQ Ultra™ a closed-cell system enhancing occlusion and confining the test reaction within the chamber parameter.
• The size of the IQ Ultra™ is small to allow the application of multiple test units to patients’ backs.
• The chambers are made of thin and soft polyethylene foam material to maximize patient comfort.
• The highest quality hypoallergenic surgical tape is used for the IQ Ultra™. Each strip of 10 chambers of IQ Ultra™ is attached to a protective plastic cover with corresponding compartments which makes it possible to re-attach the tape after advance filling of the chambers with the haptens.
• The Application device for IQ Ultra™ makes advance filling of test substances even easier. The device is specifically designed for the IQ Ultra™. It is cost effective and saves nurses/technicians time, as they can prepare test series up to two weeks prior to use. Volatile haptens such as acrylates and fragrances should not be preloaded.
• IQ Ultra™ is made of additive-free polyethylene plastic foam with a filter paper incorporated.
• IQ Ultra™ is supplied in units of 10 chambers (in 2 rows of 5 chambers/row) on a hypoallergenic non woven adhesive tape.
• The tape with the chambers has a protective plastic cover with 10 corresponding compartments. The cover makes it possible to re-attach the tape to the cover after advance filling of the chambers with haptens.
• The volume of the chamber is 32 μl and the inside area of the chamber is 64 µl.
• The width of the tape is 52 mm and the length is 118 mm.
Packaging & Service
The IQ Ultra™ is supplied in cardboard boxes
containing 100 units per box (100x10 chambers).
A Reading Plate for IQ Ultra™ is supplied in each box.
The IQ Ultra™ is available worldwide through the extensive network of Chemotechnique Diagnostics distributors.
In the following countries there is an existing patent:
USA: (10/501 555, 7 798 976, 21014925).
EPC:(03700668.1, 1 474 042, 21014926) in Belgium (BE), Denmark (DK), Finland (FI), France (FR), Germany (DE), Italy (IT), The Netherlands (NL), Spain (ES), Sweden (SE) and Great Britain (GB) (21038793-21038802).